Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Because the rest of the world should know what we think...

Greetings!  Alisa here.  My friend Tracy and I are always emailing each other about movies we've seen, TV shows we're watching and links to news about movies and TV shows.  She already has a job posting what she thinks about movies so we're gonna provide a link to that on here.  T is very smart and knows what she's talking about.  She doesn't see a movie for more than it is.  However I am filled to the brim with hope when it comes to movies.  Even after I've walked out of the theater, totally disappointed, I still find something nice to say about it.  So we thought it'd be fun to combine our forces to fight the good and evil of movies (and TV too - because really TV has gotten soooo good!).

No comments:

Post a Comment