Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Glee, New Girl and Raising Hope - Didja watch?

Didja watch Glee?  If you had you would have seen:

 - Brittany S. Pierce KILL IT with Beyonce's Run The World
I'd post video but copyright infringement being what it is and all.


Didja watch New Girl?  If you had you would have seen:

- The ugliest dress ever (which kinda looked like my kindergarten graduation dress), which I sadly cannot find a screencap of.

- Jess shouting from the dance floor, "Schmidt! I need you to come help me slap my thighs around!"
Again, not the right screencap but you get the idea
- How they totally ruined "Groovy Kind of Love" at the end but in a very cute way.


Didja watch Raising Hope?  If you had you would have seen:

- Magnus the Ponytail (it'd be nice if I could have found a screencap)

- And the guy I always think is Isaac from Children of the Corn but isn't (he was in Addams Family though)

No comments:

Post a Comment