Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HIMYM and 2 Broke Girls - Didja watch?

Didja watch How I Met Your Mother? Did you need a shower after like I did?  If you had you woulda seen:

 
- Hey look! It's the ducky tie.  Seriously did I miss something about it in the premiere episode? I saw the bet but apparently missed the part about him wearing it every bloody week.


- Everyone (except Robin) picturing get frisky with a parent.  That was totally not necessary.  In fact this whole episode creeped me out.  I know that we tend to look for our parents' qualities in mates but taking it to the bedroom was a step too far.

- Barney doing the Bill and Ted air guitar every chance he got.  So annoying.  Wow, I am really starting to dislike this show.



Didja watch 2 Broke Girls?  If you had you woulda seen:

- Another dang vision board. Weren't these things popular a few years ago?  What's with the recent popularity?

- ZANO!!! Finally!!!  He's super cute in glasses (good choice, stylist).  But no shirt removal - boo!

- Max gets the quote of the week regarding her collection of Zano's napkin art hung around her apartment, "I have his napkins hanging up everywhere! He'll think I'm Dexter."

Notes: I'm glad the continuity with the horse continues.  There have been a number of shows with a pet who up and disappears a couple of episodes after its introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment