Friday, October 21, 2011

Potent Notables

Apparently I forgot to post any potent notables. Never fear, I have some of last week's to go along with this weeks. All's forgiven, right?



- I’m sorry, does that say 24 years later?  Wow. There have been times where I’ve felt old but 24 years since Princess Bride really takes the cake.

- If I had money and a waistline I’d totally bid on these dresses

- I KNEW IT!!! The first thing I said to whoever I was talking to at the time was that people were probably expecting something more like The Transporter or Fast and Furious.  People are nuts.

- EW wonders if shelving shows for the World Series is worth it.  My opinion is totally based on the fact that I hate watching baseball on TV and that it’s only enjoyable at a ball park ( for 4 innings).
- No need to wonder because here is the answer 


I'm going to keep pushing Tin Tin until everyone is on board. Even if Cameron was kinda sorta involved, I still want to see it.

- Personally I think they should leave it alone. It's been soooo long and the movie has to seem pretty dated.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...interestingly, that would make River eligible for an Oscar 18 years after his death...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! I hadn't even thought of that! I still wonder why now? Maybe the director is trying to drum up some work for himself.

    I just read that Joaquin won't help out with dubbing. I don't blame him at all.

    ReplyDelete