Monday, October 10, 2011

TV Shows Premiering This Week

You're probably thinking there couldn't possibly be any more shows premiering.  Fall is under way.  Shows are already getting axed!  Well you'd be wrong.  And that's why I'm here.  We have (imho) one good and one bad this week: 

Tuesday night:
   8pm Last Man Standing (ABC)

Wednesday night:
   10pm Psych (USA)


I will not be watching Last Man Standing unless someone dares me.  Don't do it.  Please don't do it.  Mostly because I don't want to tune in to find out it's actually kind of funny.

I will be watching Psych because it's everything I love about mindless TV.  It's silly fun, has a likable cast and tons of pop culture (specifically 80s) references.  Psych was supposed to be on this past summer but was pushed back in favor of USA rolling out their new shows like Suits and Necessary Roughness.  I watched and loved the former and gave up on the latter.  Actually I like the way USA airs their shows.  They do two short seasons a year which leaves me wanting more and not tiring of a show the way I do with lots of network programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment