Didja watch Community? If you had you woulda seen:
- Annie's moving day to Troy and Abed's place. That'll go well.
- The best use for packing tape. Ever.
- Troy and Abed little puppet show to welcome Annie. It was very cute. Then Annie realized that there is in fact a second bedroom and no reason for her to be sleeping in a blanket fort. Oh, that second bedroom is actually the virtual adventure room aka "the dreamatorium" It looked like something out of original Tron.
Notes: Troy and Abed were tweeting the whole move and you can check by using #anniesmove in Twitter.
Didja watch Parks & Rec? If you had you woulda seen:
- Leslie has a massive collection of country flags. In fact I think she has one for almost every country.
- awesome lines from the war that Ben and Leslie inevitably start: "It's time to nut up Switzerland," my personal favorite: "We got the freaking moon. What are you gonna do without tides Peru?" and finally, "Denmark destroys all!" Indeed.