If you're a fan of Community, there's lots of stuff you can do. Just remember it's not actually cancelled just pulled from the spring season schedule. You can email or write NBC directly, sign petitions, etc. Wetpaint.com has some good suggestions so if you really love it, take the time to let NBC know.
Didja watch Community? If you had you woulda seen: "Documentary Filmmaking: Redux"
- They're making a Greendale commercial to replace the one that's been running for 16 years. Captain Awesome is in the background of the old one which is kinda funny.
- Dean Pelton has been given $2k to make a new one and he's cast the study group in it since they're so diverse. That'll go well. Thankfully Abed is making a documentary of it. His reasoning? Everyone knows Hearts of Darkness was waaaayyyy better than Apocalypse Now.
- Jeff is playing the Dean and is PERFECT. He thinks it'll insult the Dean so his footage won't get used. He's so wrong. The Dean loves it.
- Then Jeff insists on shooting in front of the Luis Guzman statute on campus because they'll have to get permission to use his likeness and that'll never happen. More on that later though.
- the Dean goes overboard, natch, and the whole school gets dragged into it. Classes stop, he's way over budget and so very close to snapping.
- One shot of Brita and Troy hugging takes 12 hours and numerous takes. Brita does snap and says, "I'm in Psych 101 and even I don't know what's happening." See, that's funny because everyone who's taken Psych 101 thinks they know everything.
- the Dean snaps and it's beautiful. Clothes are removed, stuff is smeared all over his body and it's perfect.
- Abed saves the day (and the Dean's job) by editing together the footage the dean got on the first day with some footage Abed got for the documentary going against his 'fly on the wall' status. Says Abed, "Some flies are too awesome for the wall." Indeed.
Didja watch Parks and Recreation? If you had you woulda seen: "Smallest Park"
- Tom and Jerry (Ha!) are chosen to redesign the Parks and Recreation logo. Essentially this means they get to choose a new font even though Tom's natural instinct is to change EVERYTHING.
- Leslie wants to have the smallest park in Indiana and Ben decides this is the last project he is going to do with her. He needs some space from the Parks & Rec department. Yeah, you gotta wonder if he and Chris get anything done for any other department.
- Leslie, in fear of not getting any time with Ben anymore, decides the best plan is to stretch out the tiny park by holding town hall meetings and trying to get an environmental impact study going. It doesn't work and Ben's pissed because she's a steamroller.
- Leslie, trying to be less intense invites Ben to the smallest park to apologize. She ends up telling him how much she misses him and thinks they should really go for it, her political career be damned. YAY!!! BEN KISSES HER! He's all in too apparently. I love those crazy kids.