Didja watch How I Met Your Mother "The Rebound Girl"? If you had you woulda seen:
- Lily and Marshall decide to sell the very nice, very large house GIVEN to them by Lily's grandparents because they can't imagine life in Long Island. Upon returning to their apartment they see how small it is in comparison and decide to keep the house. Again. Only this time it's not blamed on Lily's pregnancy brain.
- Barney wants kids. Yep. Only wives are such a bummer with their not wanting you to cheat on them and all so he and Ted decide it'd be cool to be bro-parents.
- Lily and Marshall decide to have Thanksgiving dinner at the L.I. house and break it to Robin they're moving there for good. Robin flips and locks herself in the bathroom. This forces people to go outside and talk to her through a window. I'd have slapped her but they're much more patient. Plus they've got writers and directors telling them not to be normal so there's that.
- Ted says that Barney would make a terrible parent so they, like, break up or something and Ted calls to apologize. Barney's totally cool and totally just outside the apartment with a baby. Whoa. Ted and Barney name her Hurricane and head to the 'burbs to show her off.
Jai from Queer Eye! Too bad he didn't get more lines.
Notes: What's with the title? Is that referring to Barney's fake, adopted baby?
Didja watch 2 Broke Girls "And the Very Christmas Thanksgiving"? If you had you woulda seen:
- The girls talk Han, the diner owner into hosting a Thanksgiving dinner for local homeless.
- Caroline is determined to spread some cheer because she gets to see her dad who's in prison. However that's short-lived because he calls to tell her he doesn't want her to see him like that.
"This is a hard time of year for people who have feelings."
Max feeling like a "North Pole dancer" when in her elf costume.
Caroline's flip in mood putting her on the "Bi-Polar Express."
- No Zano. : ( Poor me.