Monday, November 14, 2011

Jack & Jill

Tracy went to see Adam Sandler's Jack & Jill over the weekend.  Poor thing.  You can read her review on the examiner.com  It was as good as you'd expect which should be...NOT AT ALL.

I think this would be a dare I'd refuse and would suffer whatever consequence the darer gave me.  Seriously.  However I suspect that there were plenty of people across America who were amused by this travesty.

A sick and twisted part of me wonders if it was worse than Conan.  It is a part of me that will NEVER be satisfied with an answer.

1 comment:

  1. You know, I thought about daring you to see it, but then I didn't want to do that to my friend. If it ever comes on free TV and you have absolutely nothing else to do, maybe you can watch five minutes of it. Plus, I'm pretty sure we'll agree the only good thing about it was Depp in the Bieber t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete