Friday, November 4, 2011

Potent Notables

This week includes some entertainment newsy stuff but also things that I enjoy and wanted to share with you good folks.

- Let’s start off with a little Tolkien geekery


Everybody, including JK Rowling, wants to kill the gingers.

- Speaking of Harry Potter…NEED.  I've said it before and I'll say it again...Christmas is coming, y'all!

- A pretty cool tribute to my ex-boyfriend (of three minutes)

- More Hunger Games stuff (in my head I sound like Eeyore when saying that)

- Dude, I am sooooo happy Biel didn’t get the lead in the Notebook.  It would have been a totally different movie. That I would have hated.

- I’m a fan of the infographic but especially when it’s making fun of someone.

- Hef’s old so if he, with his failing eyesight, thinks Lohan doesn’t look good then you know it’s bad.


- Siri is making a splash on the interwebs. You have your choice between this one and that one


- I’m a simple girl who enjoys simple laughs:
 
Wow, Tumblr is a treasure trove of stuff



 

No comments:

Post a Comment