Friday, November 11, 2011

Trailer Park!!!

Have I ever told you guys how much I love trailers? Apparently I'm in an action mood today.

Have I told you how much I love fairy tales? 
I'm still not happy that it's K.Stew but the rest of it looks pretty good.
I like how they've handled the talking mirror.  Your thoughts?


I saw this trailer before Tower Heist and hadn't previously heard of it.  
Also, have I told you how much I love Denzel?


Have I told you how much I love hockey movies?


Have I told you how much I love Jason Statham (STATHAM!!!)



Have I told you how much I loved the fight scene from Haywire between Gina Carano and Michael Fassbender?  You can see more of it in this updated trailer for Haywire. 


This is kind of action-y.  Also I think this kind of movie is more Josh Hutcherson's wheelhouse. 
He's really going to have to be UH-MAZING in Hunger Games to prove me wrong. 
Have I mentioned how much I loved the Hunger Games books?




No comments:

Post a Comment