Friday, December 9, 2011

Potent Notables



- Ever wish you could watch an abridged version of a movie?  It's pretty great. (Thanks, Kate!)

- Paste posted a list of the best TV characters of 2011.  I'm glad to see a number of my favorite shows are well-represented.

- It was only a matter of time.  Actually I was under the impression that they thought about these stunts so much that something bad would NEVER happen.

- Some fun clips of today's stars taking on villainous roles of the past. Not that it needs to be remade, but I'd love to see Viola Davis take on the role of Nurse Ratched. 

- Is this for real?  I’m sure she’s a lovely person but she does seem a little out of place.

- Speaking of... have y’all seen the tv spots they’re running for The Bachelor?  There’s one where it’s just agirl crying and it cracks me up every time. It's only a few seconds long but for some reason they decided to do it in slo mo too.  Perplexing.




- It’s infographic time!!! And these are REALLY funny (Thanks for this one too, Kate!)

No comments:

Post a Comment