Didja watch How I Met Your Mother "The Drunk Train?" Didja wanna throws things at your TV like I did?
- The episode started lightly with the gang sitting around their table making "Top 10 things said on Lily and Marshall's wedding night" jokes. Didn't they get married like 2 or 3 years ago? Aren't these a little after the fact? Anywhoodle, Lily and Marshall mention having to get back to Long Island before the "Drunk Train" aka the train with all the drunk people. Clever.
- Of course a train full of drunk skanks is exactly what Barney and Ted want. There's some nonsense about Ted owing Barney after having dragged him along on a double date. The date (Hi Becki Newton!) didn't fall for any of Barney's crap so he was miserable and Ted owes him. Ted's all for it because he's tired of looking for "the one." And I say...THANK GOD! Joke names for the drunk train abound but my fave is: Whore-ient Express.
- Marshall and Lily are on a couples weekend with Robin and Kevin and are boring them with tales of how they don't keep score in their relationship. In fact they have lots of examples of how they don't keep score. Meaning, of course, they actually do keep score. It's like the writers think we need to be hit over the head every week.
- Robin opens up to Ted about the Kevin saga (they broke it off) and Ted, still hopefully drunk, declares his love for Robin. Again. Stupid show.
Didja watch 2 Broke Girls "And the Broken Heart?" If you had you woulda seen:
- Valentine's Day in Brooklyn, yo!
- Speaking of...Caroline's dad sends her his annual gift of roses and sends some to Max too for taking such good care of his little girl. Awwww!