Didja watch How I Met Your Mother "Karma?"
- Ted and Barney are commiserating at the strip club. Ted's bummed because Robin moved out (he's turned her room into a place to smoke meats, a woodshop and finally a pottery workshop). Barney is bummed because he felt a real connection with Quinn (Becki Newton) from a couple of episodes ago. He sees her everywhere he goes in the city, even on the pole in the strip club. Small world.
- Oh and Ted totally moves out of the apartment and leaves a note for Marshall and Lily telling them to move back in. That was quick. This show can be so uneven. It's taking YEARS to meet this mother character but Ted can totally move out of an apartment in like 15 minutes. Sure.
Didja watch 2 Broke Girls "And the One-Night Stand?"
- It's Caroline's birthday so there's one thing she and I have in common. Han encourages Max to throw her a party but Max hates parties and actually has no idea when her own birthday is (her mom gave her a 2-week window in June).
- Caroline thinks the webmaster they hired to design their cupcake site is cute and that's something else we have in common. Max encourages her to hook up with him and suggests Caroline let him "browse" her "yahoo." However, Caroline isn't interested in a relationship right now and also isn't a one-night stand kind of girl. Turns out Webmaster (he has a name but I like Webmaster better) is into her too and Sophie watches them make out. It's creepy but kind of funny too. Caroline does the walk of shame home the next morning and runs into Oleg who is leaving Sophie's apartment. Ooooo!
- Really all Caroline wanted was to see her dad so Max gets them on the 'bang bus' to the prison. On the way they pass a Carvel and Max says the only memories she has of birthdays is getting a Fudgie the Whale cake and this is yet another thing I have in common with this show. At the prison they run into a one-nighter from Max's past but she doesn't remember him. He, "Irish," remembers her and even has a tattoo of her on his abdomen. Wow! A riot ensues and they get kicked out before Caroline can talk to her dad. She did get to see him for a second though so that's good enough for now. To make it up to everyone on the 'bang bus' they stop at Carvel and get a cake. Yay!!!