Friday, October 19, 2012

In (television) Memoriam...Animal Practice


NBC's Animal Practice has been cancelled, y'all..  Is it wrong to make a 'put to sleep' joke?  I dig Justin Kirk but the show itself just couldn't quite find the funny.  It got pulled to make room for Whitney.  Is Whitney any better, really?  This situation helps my overly abundant TV watching schedule because I don't watch Whitney.  So yay! for me.

Animal Practice joins Made in Jersey, which was the first show to be cancelled this season.  That one I did kind of enjoy but it's being replaced by Undercover Boss.  So that frees up even more time in my schedule.  Maybe now I can catch up with Hoarders

Now all I care about is when, if ever, Community is coming back.  I WANT COMMUNITY!!!  I think I'm going to end all my posts with a plea for Community now.

No comments:

Post a Comment